Comics in Disguise Forum

Go Back   Comics in Disguise Forum > General > TF:Animated

Old 10-05-2011, 06:50 PM
6th face of a Quintesson

Send a message via MSN to Darth Krande Send a message via Skype™ to Darth Krande
Default Age?

A little discussion left me wondering... how old are these Autobots and Decepticons, compared to other continuities' same characters? Optimus is obviously younger, maybe so is Prowl, but what of the others? Megatron? Lugnut? I guess TFA Bumblebee is older than Bayverse Bumblebee.... but that's just an impression.
Your ideas? Please?
Old 11-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Fear the rock.

Send a message via MSN to Firestorm Send a message via Skype™ to Firestorm

I get the impression that TFA Ratchet is older then G1 and Bayverse Ratchet. Bulkhead doesn't show up many other places, but he seems older in TFP then in TFA. Course that could just be the difference in experiences since one is a soldier, and one isn't. Even Megatron seem slightly younger then other incarnations of him. Blitzwing seems to be generally the same age as his G1 counterpart. But that's just my opinion

"LOGIC!" ~ SG Shockwave
Old 11-08-2011, 09:28 PM
6th face of a Quintesson

Send a message via MSN to Darth Krande Send a message via Skype™ to Darth Krande

Thank you. Jazz? Is he older in TFA than in G1? In Bayverse he had so little screen time I honestly cannot tell....
Old 11-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Corvid Technophile

Send a message via MSN to Coraxonyx

I think Jazz is kind of ageless. He's Elite Guard, so he may have seen some war service. I'm putting him at least in the dojo with Yoketron as the war came to an end.

In G1 he's definitely at least as old as Prowl and the rest of the Autobot command, but I don't think he's as old as Prime or Megatron. I have always had the impression that the G1 'bots kind of consolidated themselves around Prime as he worked his way up through the Autobot army, 'bots who fought alongside him tended to live, so they stuck with him and gave him more and more command until he was in charge of the whole thing, some are older and some are younger and I'm gonna put Jazz in that "younger" group.

Jazz definitely gives off a "cool older brother" vibe, tho'.

"There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is."

Granny Weatherwax; Carpe Jugulum--Terry Pratchett

Old 11-11-2011, 08:39 PM
6th face of a Quintesson

Just realised how old TFP Megatron looks. He's like....like he'd gone through everything that happened to previous Megatrons.
*makes a fangirl-ish attempt to hug him*