Comics in Disguise Forum

Go Back   Comics in Disguise Forum > Role Playing > Sandbox

Old 04-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Matrix-Bearer

Default Pinkimus Prime's Birthday Extravaganza!

Optimus Prime. It's been years since he's been let out of the cage. And boy, does he feel it. But today's his birthday. He is officially umpty-quadrillion years old. And it's long past time to cut loose and have a real partay. He thinks about it for a while, then gets That Certain Look in his eye.....

He puts in a call to Spangle, and books The Hub for the evening. Cybertron's newest Dance-a-tron is definitely the place to be. It's got dining in the basement, but the real draw is the roof. Some kind of magical noise-shield keeps the thump of the music contained, otherwise the neighbors would definitely complain. But otherwise, The Hub is not a place for shrinking violets. The dance hall is on the roof, open to the sky and world around. Colored spotlights sway across the faces of skyscrapers along its sides. Small service drones fly overhead, making mischief in the form of dropped confetti, balloons, washable paint, glo-juice, or sometimes gallons of hi-grade. It's a glorious mess. Prime thinks it over, and nods to himself. He hands Spangle a sizeable stack of shanix. This is going to be a night to remember.

He goes home to make his Preparations. They involve Pink Paint and some detailing in Teal. He invites everyone -- friends and enemies alike.

In the dim twilight of a traveling Cybertron, he makes his way back to The Hub. He steps out onto the roof as the sound system revs up: Prince proclaims that Tonight We're Gonna Party Like it's 1999. But after this, Jazz is in charge, and he's introducing Cybertron to DubStep tonight.

Pinkimus Prime steps out into the middle of the floor, and begins to gleefully disco.

My DA + + + + + My FF.net

i dont see how people can hate on james roberts, hes so inspirational
he starts off writing f--ed up robot mpreg fanfiction, and then he gets employed by hasbro to do much of the same thing
truly inspiring
we should all be like james roberts
-- some random internet person
Old 04-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Flaming Muffin Bot

The invitation had been something of a surprise, and at first he'd thought it had been delivered to the wrong person, but it specifically stated that everyone was welcome and, well... he supposed he was an everyone, right?

Besides, he liked parties, despite trying to make it look like he didn't. And how long had it been since he'd attended a party? Too long, for sure.

Sunstorm stepped out onto the roof and was momentarily stunned by the wall of sound that hit him. Yes, it had definitely been a long time since he'd been to a party, he'd almost forgotten about the noise that accompanied them. He looked around at the... he supposed they were decorations, sidestepped a shower of confetti and attempted to gather his wits.

"Is this..." he checked the wording on the invitation, "'where the party's at'?" he asked, shouting to be heard over the music.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:40 AM
Matrix-Bearer

Prime -- er, Pinkimus, that is -- grabs a drone out of the air, and throws its cargo of lime-green paint toward Sunstorm. He's thinking it'll dull the Radiation Powahz just a titch. And also, it's fun to throw paint at Sunstorm. You never know what will happen. He dances around the glowing yellow jet -- some silly Irish kick-step thing -- then grabs for Sunstorm's hands to drag him around the dizzy circle, too. "The party's here now that you are!" he crows. He wonders if his hands will start melting. He whispers conspiratorially, "We gotta party fast, before the Real slag hits the fan, eh?"
Old 04-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Flaming Muffin Bot

In hindsight, he should have expected something like that - last time Prime got his Pinkimus on it was pretty wild - but still, a face-full of paint is always surprising. As was the subsequent grabbing and being pulled along for a dance.

"Thank you?" the now lime green Seeker said, feeling a little bewildered as he stumbled along with the Pink Pillar of Justice and Truth, trying not to fall over his two left feet. "I don't think I really understand, though."
Old 04-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Chaos incarnate

Send a message via AIM to Slagpit Send a message via MSN to Slagpit

"You're getting this, right? Tell me you're getting this!"

"I'm getting it, I'm getting it! I don't know what it is, but I'm getting it!"

Slagpit and Flinx were hiding on an adjacent rooftop with plenty of video equipment, taping the entire event.

"This should provide plenty of copbot-stopping illogic to keep us pranking for MONTHS!"
LunarFormer: A Man should not show signs of pain in front of the enemy.
Flinx: A Man ought to protect his own home, don't you think?
Darkbane: Any clue what they're doing?
Sparksmasher: Not a one.
Lifewing: Sounds goofy to me.
Wolfbane: Shouldn't we be saying less to fit more color IDs?